Asunes-baznica-logo

     Asune Roman Catholic Church of Honoring of the Holy Cross.

First church in Asūne was built in 1680 with the help of Jesuits. Money for this purpose was donated by king of Prussia John III. Asūne congregation church of saint Cross exaltation vas consecrated in 1819.

There are 4 altars in the church. Stone bell tower with 3 bells can be found in church garden`s entrance gate.

 

TURONOKS PAVELS 

Phone: +371 26373755
Address: Miera street 3, Asūne, Asūne parish

GPS: 56.0276964, 27.6208085