Bolto kapela     St. Archangel Michael chapel was built in 1814 as branch of Dagda church. In 1993 chapel was renewed by support of people on the spot. It is a stone building located in Dagda – Bukmuiza highway aside, which was taken away from believers during Soviet Union.
 
 
Phone: +371 25960309
Address: Bojari, Ezernieki Parish
 
GPS: 56.1424060; 27.6268833