dagda.p.bazn

     Saint Nicholas The Miracle – worker Orthodox Church
The building started to be built in 1914. The idea to build the church belongs to the priest Nikonors Trubeckojs, as at that time there were no churches in the hamlet, but the number of believers was over four hundred. In July 7, 1915 the church was consecrated. Unfortunately, that building did not survive to our times.

 

Phone: +371 29534053
Pasta street 9, Dagda

GPS: 56.0988920, 27.5255379