Churches

   

Landskorona Roman Catholic Church
A wooden chapel in Landskorona existed already in 1696. In 1828 at the expense of landlord Mārtiņš Karņickis the present church of Landskorona was built.

Phone: +371 29429028
 
GPS: 56.1316664, 28.0013080

  

Bukmuiža Saint Ludwig Roman Catholic Church
First catholic church in Bukmuiža was made from wood. Nowadays stone church was built in 1830 with the support of landlord Ludwig Šabanskis in a time of priest Pēteris Bržozdovskis church is built in baroque style with wooden floors and ceiling, it has no towers.

Phone: +371 26472466
 
GPS: 56.1860304, 27.6583762